High level stakeholder analysis, identifying the different stakeholder groups and the nature and health of the relationships between the organisation and its stakeholders.
- Exploring the ways in which the different relationships are developed and managed.
- Identifying any misalignments in the fit between the organisation’s relationship management approaches and the different stakeholder groups.
- Developing plans to improve and supporting their implementation
- Establishing effective relationship management at an appropriate cost with each stakeholder group
In-depth analysis of a particular stakeholder group to establish:
- Their perceptions of the organisation
- The key factors influencing their perceptions
- The impact these have on their behaviour and actions
- How any issues arising from this can best be resolved
- A realistic plan of action
- Follow-through to ensure that progress is made and that the actions remain focused on the important issues