Goldsmith Consulting (test 3)
Working with leaders and teams to help them get a perspective on their organisations, diagnose constraints on performance and support them through the transition. I call this provoking change.
My primary focus is to support business leaders in large organisations who want their organisation to be distinctive. The services I provide at Goldsmith Consulting are always bespoke. They include straightforward consultancy, organisational assessment, training and skills transfer, facilitation, leadership and leadership team coaching and development.
[one_half] My philosophy:
I love working in complicated, multi-faceted and often highly political (with a small p) situations, and I bring to them a balance of reality and imagination. My skill is to tease apart complex and messy webs of issues, to pin down what really needs to be done and how it can best be achieved, and to enthuse and energise you to get it done.
[/one_half][one_half_last] I provoke change:
- Challenging perspectives and orthodox thinking
- Getting to grips with what stakeholders really think
- Telling you honestly – delivering the tough medicine
- Identifying how leverage can be applied to make powerful change
- Engaging your focus and confidence to make things change